Wednesday 29 January 2014

9ice's Ex-Wife, Toni Payne Finally Addresses Cheating Rumours; Says She Never Cheated On Him.

inger 9ice and publicist Toni Payne got married on July 17th 2008, and crashed by January 2010, due to several reports that she was caught cheating on the singer. Four years after their separation Toni has finally come out to address the rumours via her blog. Read below.

To those who still believe I cheated on my ex. I am sorry to disappoint you, I never cheated on my ex hubby. Its not who I am, it will never be who I am. Tell yourself 1 million times, Toni Payne cheated, it will never make it true. Nobody caught me in any lie, or in any bad situation, nobody slept with anyone he was close to. Yall need to put a full stop to that bullshit. Its old!. Sometimes, men want their freedom, and the fact is you cant force them to stay. Same goes for women. Everyone wont have a perfect relationship, not everyone will stay married forever, we can only aspire to. Even those that have been married 10 years and are busy judging others, do you know your tomorrow? naaaa you sure don’t so curb it abeg. We can only pray, work, and hope for a good union.

No comments :

Post a Comment

COMMENT