Wednesday 18 June 2014

Kanye West says people don't understand his'interracial relationship' with Kim!

Los Angeles - Kanye West claims people don't
"understand" his "interracial relationship" with
Kim Kardashian.
The 37-year-old rapper - who married the reality
TV star in Florence, Italy, last month - insists he
can cope with the "lashes" he receives in his
personal life as he believes much of the criticism
stems from ignorance.
Speaking at the Cannes Lions festival, he said: "I
don't write self-help books or anything like
that....
"You have to be able to take the lashes when
people don't understand.
"Two years of people not understanding an
interracial relationship, two years of people not
understanding the idea of the art world meets the
pop world, you have to take the lash and be able
to swim in the backlash."

The Bound 2 star - who has 12-month-old
daughter North with Kim - went on to compare
himself with elite boxers Floyd Mayweather and
Mohammed Ali in the way he continues to be
"bashed" but still strives to be the top of his
game.
He said: "A lot of times I think I get a bad rap for
saying 'I can do this, I can do this'.
"It's like we are the creative with teeth, we have
the gut feeling that we know that the idea is
more important than our personal well-being.
"So a lot of times I will say things that are not for
my personal well-being which I think for people to
create for their personal well-being is a selfish
thing to do and you're creating to make your life
better rather than everyone else's life better.
"I get bashed so much but create so much, just
know that if you want to be a boxer you're going
to get your face beaten constantly but then you
may end up being a Mayweather or an Ali at the
end of the day."

No comments :

Post a Comment

COMMENT