Friday 3 June 2016

Lagos Woman Who Disguised as a Customer to Abduct a One-Year-Old Girl Has Been Arrested (PHOTOS)


 Zainab Salisu, who had earlier identified herself as Mama Oyin, has been arrested on June 1st, on Koleade Street, Council bus stop, Idimu, Lagos, with the one-year-old girl, Fehintola Lawal, she abducted at her mother's shop after she disguised as a customer, in Abule Egba, Lagos State. Another toddler was found with her.


Some other suspects were picked up along with her.

According to Punch: She has confessed to the abduction. She told the police that she wanted to make Fehintola her own child.

She had named Fehintola, Taiwo, and the other abducted boy, Kehinde (Twins).


Salisu, 42, who hails from Daura, Katsina State, said her plan was to adopt the abducted kids to cover up the lie she told her husband that she was pregnant with twins. She had earlier informed that she was travelling abroad in 2015, that she got pregnant and gave birth to the twins.

She said, “I am from Katsina State, but I have been staying in the South West since I finished my secondary school education in Kano State. I got married in 1992, but I lost my husband in 1993. I met my new husband last year.

“I stay in the Ifo area of Ogun State. My new husband lives in the Matogun area. When I met Fehintola’s parents on that Saturday, I intended to take her away and nurture her as my child. When we went to the supermarket, I did not observe any camera, but I knew there would be cameras there.“When I fled, I took the girl to my place in Ifo. I told him I was travelling abroad when I realised that he would notice that I was lying. He was the one who drove me to the airport.

“But I did not travel abroad. So when I stole Fehintola in May, I went to him and told him I was back. I took the girl and another boy to him as my twins. ”Salisu, however, denied abducting the boy, saying he was her cousin. She said, “I told my husband that I had a set of twins a boy and a girl. He did not suspect anything until yesterday when the police came to arrest us. I call the toddlers Taiwo and Kehinde. Salisu’s husband, said he was not aware of his wife's scheme.

get complete story HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

COMMENT