Wednesday 24 August 2016

Henrietta Kosoko was a mother indeed: Actress Sola Kosoko

The first daughter of widower, Jide Kosoko, has opened up on her relationship with her late step mum, Henrietta Kosoko who died on June 6, 2016, in a recent interview with Punch.

According to the pretty actress, though she and Henrietta quarreled, she still loved her and miss her.

“The late Henrietta Kosoko was my stepmother who tried her best when I was young. She always guided and supervised us. Her twins from a previous relationship and her younger brother lived with us for several years. Though there were times we quarrelled, she was a mother indeed. I certainly miss her; she was
a very jovial person who made people laugh a lot.  I also miss our quarrels.”

She didn’t forget to mention her father, Jide Kosoko, “I am very close to my father because he is my greatest adviser, and mentor. He is a responsible father who always supports his children and their spouses .He is a man of the people and he is very generous. He gives to the detriment of himself and his family. My dad influenced my acting career. As a kid, he made me act in the Omo Orukan. When I was a bit grown, he persuaded me to feature in his movies, Oko Irese and Ola Abata. After taking part in those movies, my father and other members of our family convinced me that I acted well. My dad’s colleagues also said I acted in a convincing manner.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

COMMENT